JKS LAB TECHNICIANS ARE CLIENT-ORIENTED, ON-SITE, ON YOUR SCHEDULE.
The JKS Materials Testing Laboratory carries current certification by the Mississippi Department of Transportation, State Aid Division. The lab provides quality control testing for construction projects in southwest Mississippi and east central Louisiana. Tests are performed by certified, experienced testing technicians using advanced equipment that is maintained and calibrated according to ASTM standards.
- Asphalt Densities (Submitted Samples, Outsourced)
- Atterberg Limits (LL, PL, SF & VC)
- Compressive Strength of Concrete Cubes, Cores, Cylinders
- Compressive Strength of Soil Cement Cylinders
- Grain Size Analysis, Mechanical (Soils/Aggregates)
- Grain Size Analysis, Hydrometer (With Curve)
- Modified Proctor
- Moisture Content
- Standard Proctor
Ask about other tests you need on your project.